Sunday, February 24, 2008

Oh Baby, Oscar Blogging (OB)

For those of me who followed the Academy Award telecast through this blog, and to those of you who read this days or even weeks later, let me tell you what I did. I decided to post entries to this web log throughout tonights Academy Award television broadcast on ABC.

Remember six or seven years ago when live blogging during the Oscars was cool? Fast forward to 2008 and this here blog. I resolved to post 365 entries this year, so fasten your Bette Davis seatbelts, it's going to be a googly-eyed, kinescope crazy, screen captured from my living room, bumpy, and slightly out of focus ride.

Lets begin with the obligatory Jack Nicolson shot. I promise to turn off the flash after this. Ten posts appear on the front page, a few more on the next page. Please peruse the 'older posts' for full-frontal old post action.

No comments: